Wednesday 6 May 2015

Seeing a different side of women once you speak the local language fluently

I have once come across a thread on one forum dedicated to so called "pickup". American user matthewshannon9 told about the real side of foreign women once you speak their language fluently. In his case it was about Russian women. Very concise and veracious testimony and I am going to repost it here:

I have an honest question. I've been here in russia for the last year and a half. Yeah its been great, I've learned a lot, blah blah. But one thing I have really noticed about being fluent now in Russian is that the girls are hardly better than American girls and in many ways worse. I am treated in everyday situations by strangers wonderfully as a fluent speaker of Russian here in Moscow but I can't help but notice that the girls while initially loving the fact that I speak Russian, quickly begin to treat me like a Russian. And thats not a good thing, these women are brutal to men, alpha or not, treating them like they know nothing, nagging incessantly, etc... If we talk about how Russians see and view money, thats another story thats absolutely ridiculous. I never had these problems before but since speaking Russian relatively well, and excellent compared to the other foreigners here, I see a whole different side of these girls. Roosh alluded to this once in a post somewhere that as his Russian got better he realized that girls talked about the same ridiculous things as American girls, he just couldn't understand before.

No comments:

Post a Comment